how competitive are these universities to get into Watch

leftchr
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hello people

i am planning to apply next year for my masters degree next year, and i am still trying to figure out where it is best for me to go. my area of interest is business, therefore, i would like to find out which of the following are considered competitive to get into. please have in mind i am considering either MSc finance or MSc management.

Do you know how competitive is Imperial Business School and Warwick Business School?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by leftchr)
hello people

i am planning to apply next year for my masters degree next year, and i am still trying to figure out where it is best for me to go. my area of interest is business, therefore, i would like to find out which of the following are considered competitive to get into. please have in mind i am considering either MSc finance or MSc management.

Do you know how competitive is Imperial Business School and Warwick Business School?
The answer to this also depends on how competitive of an applicant you are. You haven't told us anything about your background.
leftchr
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
The answer to this also depends on how competitive of an applicant you are. You haven't told us anything about your background.
I have a first class degree of BSc management from Cass Business School.
I did an internship during summer at KPMG in London.

And now I am doing a placement programme which is 1 year. So I thought a masters degree after some work experience could be a good option
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.58%
Excited (156)
9.17%
Worried (305)
17.93%
Terrified (379)
22.28%
Meh (164)
9.64%
Confused (37)
2.18%