Chiropractor Watch

chloetasker
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey so I’ve had back pain for like 5 years after breaking my coccyx and nothing seems to be helping. I’m also working part time as a barista so I do 8 hour shifts and am permanently stood up. I don’t think horse riding and looking after horses for 5 years has helped either. I’ve been considering seeing a chiropractor for a while now and just want to know a) is it actually worth the money b) what to look for in a good one
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by chloetasker)
Hey so I’ve had back pain for like 5 years after breaking my coccyx and nothing seems to be helping. I’m also working part time as a barista so I do 8 hour shifts and am permanently stood up. I don’t think horse riding and looking after horses for 5 years has helped either. I’ve been considering seeing a chiropractor for a while now and just want to know a) is it actually worth the money b) what to look for in a good one
yes. they are worth it. go through their governing professional body to find recommended ones.
Amon-ster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Imagine a final destination happens when you go to the chiropractor :ahee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.67%
Impatient (207)
12.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise