The Student Room Group

Email/Text from university

A teacher told me that if you get into your firm/insurance choice they could send you a text or email after midnight. Is this true? Do most unis do this?

(If so, I may spend my night refreshing my emails praying to get something)
Original post by Aleks<3
A teacher told me that if you get into your firm/insurance choice they could send you a text or email after midnight. Is this true? Do most unis do this?

That is an urban myth, I'm afraid. The embargo for intimating any information of any sort to offer holders is 6 a.m. on results day.

Get a good night's sleep, and wait for Track to update sometime just before 8 a.m.
Original post by Aleks<3

They certainly shouldn't - it's strictly against UCAS regulations. This has happened extremely rarely and it certainly isn't worth staying up for.

You'd be better off getting a good night's sleep so at least you can think clearly whatever the results tomorrow :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by 学生の父
That is an urban myth, I'm afraid. The embargo for intimating any information of any sort to offer holders is 6 a.m. on results day.

Get a good night's sleep, and wait for Track to update sometime just before 8 a.m.

I see, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending