username4907880
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I am resitting my Alevels. I am doing OCR A Chemistry, OCR A biology and Edexcel Mathematics.
I need a study buddy to help me keep motivated and to also help motivate someone too.
If you're floating in the same boat then let me know
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by wonderwomanxoxo)
I am resitting my Alevels. I am doing OCR A Chemistry, OCR A biology and Edexcel Mathematics.
I need a study buddy to help me keep motivated and to also help motivate someone too.
If you're floating in the same boat then let me know
Do you know anyone in your college that will also be in your classes? Sometimes it's better to have a buddy that can keep you accountable in the present moment, rather than virtually.

You could also create a Grow Your Grades thread in the next academic year. There's a great group of supporters in there and it's a great way to find people studying similar subjects to support each other along the way!
username4907880
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Do you know anyone in your college that will also be in your classes? Sometimes it's better to have a buddy that can keep you accountable in the present moment, rather than virtually.

You could also create a Grow Your Grades thread in the next academic year. There's a great group of supporters in there and it's a great way to find people studying similar subjects to support each other along the way!
Thank you, I am not considering to do chemistry when resitting but instead, business studies. I am considering to do it at a college where there are people and tutors to help keep me motivated. I am not planning to resit the exams at school as its very independent and I might get bored easily. It would not keep me on my feet.
Although going to college to retake the exams will be tough as its a two-year course, I feel like I will get better support. I will try to find a study buddy there but if anyone knows any good colleges in South East London, please let me know .
I agree that virtual study buddy might've been a lot more difficult than in person.

Thankx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (320)
34.15%
No (617)
65.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed