Results Day - What to do Watch

Contradicted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey all,

As many know, tomorrow is results day and many, including me, are confused about what to do with the results.

Let's say if I meet the conditional offer for my uni, do I need to do anything to confirm it or does the uni do it themselves?

But if I don't get accepted to my firm, can I still apply there and if so how? If not how would I go about doing clearing?

Sorry if this seems like obvious answers but I'm quite nervous and want to make sure that I secure a place at my uni.

Thanks and good luck with results day tomorrow!
Beckyyyyyyyyyyy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What university have you applied to? I’m just trying to see if anyone has applied to the same one I have haha.
Good luck tomorrow, you’ll get what you want! You’ve worked hard to get where you are!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Contradicted
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Beckyyyyyyyyyyy)
What university have you applied to? I’m just trying to see if anyone has applied to the same one I have haha.
Good luck tomorrow, you’ll get what you want! You’ve worked hard to get where you are!
Queen Mary is my firm and University of East London is my insurance. Good luck to you too.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Contradicted)
Hey all,

As many know, tomorrow is results day and many, including me, are confused about what to do with the results.

Let's say if I meet the conditional offer for my uni, do I need to do anything to confirm it or does the uni do it themselves?

But if I don't get accepted to my firm, can I still apply there and if so how? If not how would I go about doing clearing?

Sorry if this seems like obvious answers but I'm quite nervous and want to make sure that I secure a place at my uni.

Thanks and good luck with results day tomorrow!
Get your results, check Track and follow the flowchart:

pdf version
Volg Paterson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
track is open at 8 but when the heck do universities let us know out status by email ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Volg Paterson)
track is open at 8 but when the heck do universities let us know out status by email ?
Most universities won’t email you (or will wait until after 8am or 9am to send out emails).

Track let’s you know your status.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.76%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.09%
Terrified (374)
22.41%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (37)
2.22%