The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Accomodation

Hello, this is mainly for QMUL students who are already settled in their accommodations. According to their website, "Students are required to provide: Bed linen, towels, crockery, cutlery, and cooking utensils." If these are pretty much what they ask us to provide, I was wondering what the residential halls provide on their behalf. It may differ from place to place but I would like some insight into it. Cheers!
Original post by NMJerry
Hello, this is mainly for QMUL students who are already settled in their accommodations. According to their website, "Students are required to provide: Bed linen, towels, crockery, cutlery, and cooking utensils." If these are pretty much what they ask us to provide, I was wondering what the residential halls provide on their behalf. It may differ from place to place but I would like some insight into it. Cheers!

Hi

I've moved your thread to the QM forums as you might get more useful answers here.

Most uni halls basically just provide the furnishings and white goods (e.g. fridge, freezer, oven) and so on. If you are lucky you may get a microwave and kettle too.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending