The Student Room Group

Paving My Path to Success

Well hello guys and welcome back to my newest GYG blog. My last GYG blog did not go as planned, I did not keep up with it. So this time I really want to make this work.

WHO AM I?

Spoiler

MY MAY/JUNE 2019 RESULTS

Spoiler

MY CURRENT PLAN

Spoiler

Well I really hope I can make this work. Just wanted to put this out there. Will update this GYG blog continuously.

Good Luck to me and all the other students who are starting their new GYG blogs along with new goals/dreams. :heart:
im here to support u sis!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:
tag meeeee:heart:
Reply 2
Best of luck!! :rave:
Reply 3
Original post by Ailurophile03
im here to support u sis!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:
tag meeeee:heart:

Heyyy, thank u so much! :jumphug:
I will for sure tag you. How are your results?
Reply 4
Original post by nyxnko_
Best of luck!! :rave:

Thank youuu! :heart:
Reply 5
Guys just let me know if you want to get tagged, i will for sure tag you.

Spoiler

Reply 6
So hey guys, issa new day issa a new life!

It is Sunday today (18/08/2019), 06:55, and here I am sitting at my desk with my laptop open. So I had my morning tea and was surfing through Instagram for a bit. Idk about you but its so hard to transition back into the exam mode when you already thought that you left the great burden of A-Levels behind in May/June. Just waking myself up early and staring at books and doing papers have already made me nauseous. And the thing is I have to up my game and go snap snap snap since I'm sitting for the Oct/Nov series.
EXAM DATES

Spoiler

So yeah, that seems like a total bunch huh?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Okay so I have a quick question to ask and I hope at least one of you can help me out.
For my AS, I got a 'd' in both Chemistry and Physics. The percentage marks were 56 for Chemistry and 50 for Physics.
So I want to know if its possible to at least get a C in Physics and maybe a B in Chemistry by doing just the A2 papers. If yes, how well should I do those papers to get those grades?

Thank You
Original post by _pxmudi_
Okay so I have a quick question to ask and I hope at least one of you can help me out.
For my AS, I got a 'd' in both Chemistry and Physics. The percentage marks were 56 for Chemistry and 50 for Physics.
So I want to know if its possible to at least get a C in Physics and maybe a B in Chemistry by doing just the A2 papers. If yes, how well should I do those papers to get those grades?

Thank You

yes its possible
like were those d close to a c?
covert ur raw mark to ums, and subtract by the ums number required to get a b, than u would know approximately what grade u need in order to get an overall B

hope this helpxx
Reply 9
Original post by Ailurophile03
yes its possible
like were those d close to a c?
covert ur raw mark to ums, and subtract by the ums number required to get a b, than u would know approximately what grade u need in order to get an overall B

hope this helpxx

Yea well the chemistry one was pretty close. Thank you so much! :smile:
Original post by _pxmudi_
Yea well the chemistry one was pretty close. Thank you so much! :smile:

welcome xx
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending