GavandeepR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys i firmed a place for Aston university and it says my offers still conditional. Is this a bad thing? Im getting really nervous!
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GavandeepR)
Guys i firmed a place for Aston university and it says my offers still conditional. Is this a bad thing? Im getting really nervous!
either they didn't get ucas a decision in time or they haven't made it yet, as soon as you have your results call them and ask for an update.
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GavandeepR)
Hi,

If your offer is still conditional it's not a bad sign. You may be pending GCSE results or be subject to a cascade offer. The best course of action is to call our clearing hotline on 0800 917 5923 and press 1 to go through to our confirmation team. They will be able to give you more detail on the status of your application.

Good luck!

Josh
we1less
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aston University)
Hi,

If your offer is still conditional it's not a bad sign. You may be pending GCSE results or be subject to a cascade offer. The best course of action is to call our clearing hotline on 0800 917 5923 and press 1 to go through to our confirmation team. They will be able to give you more detail on the status of your application.

Good luck!

Josh
I have the same issue as the person above but the phone keeps cutting me off when I press 1, are the lines busy?
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by we1less)
I have the same issue as the person above but the phone keeps cutting me off when I press 1, are the lines busy?
Hi,

Yes, unfortunately our lines are very busy right now. Please keep trying and keep an eye on UCAS track.

Josh
GavandeepR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by we1less)
Hi mate honestly keep trying youll get into the queue I had to try 10 times to get through
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (10)
5.29%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (105)
55.56%
No (74)
39.15%

Watched Threads