The Student Room Group

Insurance choice has been confirmed but firm hasn’t?

So my insurance choice has updated on the tracker saying my place has been confirmed at this university but my firm choice hasn’t updated.
My firm choice has higher grade boundaries than my insurance, does this mean I did not get the grades? I really don’t want to go to Uni if I have to choose my insurance choice, everything I have prepared for was for my firm.

The last time my firm choice updated was in April.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Li1998
So my firm choice has updated on the tracker saying my place has been confirmed at this university but my insurance choice hasn’t updated.
My insurance choice has higher grade boundaries than my firm, does this mean I did not get the grades? I really don’t want to go to Uni if I have to choose my insurance choice, everything I have prepared for was for my firm.

If your place has been confirmed at your firm then wouldn't matter if your place is confirmed at your insurance... you'll be going to your firm choice regardless of insurance conditions.
Original post by Li1998
So my firm choice has updated on the tracker saying my place has been confirmed at this university but my insurance choice hasn’t updated.
My insurance choice has higher grade boundaries than my firm, does this mean I did not get the grades? I really don’t want to go to Uni if I have to choose my insurance choice, everything I have prepared for was for my firm.

if your firm has confirmed your place then you're in :smile: it could mean you didn't get the grades for your insurance but you don't know till you get your results.
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
if your firm has confirmed your place then you're in :smile: it could mean you didn't get the grades for your insurance but you don't know till you get your results.

Oops, got em mixed up! I meant my insurance choice has been confirmed. Let me change it 😂
Original post by Li1998
Oops, got em mixed up! I meant my insurance choice has been confirmed. Let me change it 😂

in that case call your firm and ask when your track will update.
Reply 5
Original post by wolfmoon88
If your place has been confirmed at your firm then wouldn't matter if your place is confirmed at your insurance... you'll be going to your firm choice regardless of insurance conditions.

Got em mixed up! Edited now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending