The Student Room Group

What are the most lenient universities for clearing?

What are the most lenient universities for clearing? As I’ve kinda missed my predicted grades.
Hi @silver-star0,

Missing your predicted grades is not the end of the world! It's definitely worth ringing universities to have a chat and see if they can work out an offer! A lot of universities also offer foundation degrees so you can do a longer course. Give us a ring on 0800 094 9071 so you can have a chat about your options if Swansea is an option for you!

Thanks,

Beth :h:
Original post by silver-star0
What are the most lenient universities for clearing? As I’ve kinda missed my predicted grades.

Hi @silver-star0

Sorry to hear that you've not hit the grades you were predicted. I understand that this may be upsetting and cause uncertainty, however I'd like to reassure you that there may be options for you through clearing with a variety of universities.

At Reading we've got a lot of different courses available in clearing, maybe one of them is for you?

To talk through your options, call our clearing hotline: +44 (0)118 402 0900

If there's anything I can help with, just let me know.

Dan :smile:
Original post by silver-star0

Check on the Clearing list on UCAS - they will have grades on there, and you could contact them even if you don't quite meet the grades they put up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending