Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, my sister applied and received a conditional offer with Aston to study International Business and Management but was given an alternative offer to study Foundation Year in Business instead.

She received the following grades:

LEVEL 3 Cambridge Technical Extended Certificate: Distinction
A-level Politics: B
A-level Law: E
Certificate in Financial Studies: B [extension course]

We've been on clearing all morning, when a woman on the phone told her she'll transfer her onto a more general helpline, the woman just hung up and didn't call back.

My question is, what courses can my sister take relating to business? (preferably international business) I also would like to know whether the Foundation Year in Business will allow her to progress onto an International Business degree?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Aston University
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, my sister applied and received a conditional offer with Aston to study International Business and Management but was given an alternative offer to study Foundation Year in Business instead.

She received the following grades:

LEVEL 3 Cambridge Technical Extended Certificate: Distinction
A-level Politics: B
A-level Law: E
Certificate in Financial Studies: B [extension course]

We've been on clearing all morning, when a woman on the phone told her she'll transfer her onto a more general helpline, the woman just hung up and didn't call back.

My question is, what courses can my sister take relating to business? (preferably international business) I also would like to know whether the Foundation Year in Business will allow her to progress onto an International Business degree?
Hi there! i understand that is so frustrating for you however, we can't give out any offers on this platform unfortunately. Keep trying the lines or message us on Facebook or Twitter for someone to get in contact with you. As its a very busy day, replies may take a short while, but keep on it and someone will get to you soon! Have a look at our clearing website for other business related courses- the clearing entry requirements should help get an idea of what she may be accepted in. https://www2.aston.ac.uk/clearing/index

Hope this helps and best of luck!

*Raman
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (11)
5.79%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (105)
55.26%
No (74)
38.95%

Watched Threads