Omarri
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Has anyone tried leaking edexcel and Aqa grade boundaries it would be great since a level grade boundaries were leaked? ???
Omarri
Rep:
?
Has anyone tried leaking edexcel and Aqa grade boundaries it would be great since a level grade boundaries were leaked? ???
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
A-level GBs were leaked no earlier than the day before they were meant to be published, after they'd already been sent to schools. The earliest you could get them is the day before your results.
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Omarri)
Not because that is not allowed. Only a select number of people have access to them. The exams boards will now be extra cautious due to the a level grade boundaries leak.
Omarri
Rep:
?
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Not because that is not allowed. Only a select number of people have access to them. The exams boards will now be extra cautious due to the a level grade boundaries leak.
But that’s not the first time they get leaked it’s probably easy for someone to leak the gcse grade boundaries aswell
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
They won’t be available to Exams Officers until the 21st so even if they are leaked you won’t see them before then.
Omarri
Rep:
?
(Original post by Notnek)
They won’t be available to Exams Officers until the 21st so even if they are leaked you won’t see them before then.
Have you got an idea if aqa combined science gcse foundation will go up or down
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
But that’s not the first time they get leaked it’s probably easy for someone to leak the gcse grade boundaries aswell
Realistically, it won't change people's results - so people just need to wait for results day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed