Durham Colleges

Watch this thread
marthalinn
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’ve got an offer from Grey college Durham but I recently changed courses and on my Ucas it still says i’m going to ‘campus z’. Should my college be included on track?
mikecoxon
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I'm not sure but I don't think changing course should affect your college place as the colleges and your course are unrelated, unlike Oxbridge

What I will say is if you go to Grey it is far and away the best college in Durham! Of course I am biased having been there 2005-08, but hopefully you have the time of your life!
WhiteyBread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by marthalinn)
I’ve got an offer from Grey college Durham but I recently changed courses and on my Ucas it still says i’m going to ‘campus z’. Should my college be included on track?
Colleges are offered separately to track so as long as you have the correspondence from Durham it's all fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads