WoahdaNobubaga
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Aloha dudes I'm joining to study History yaaaaaaaaay. I'm in Runnymede 2 so hopefully I can join the groupchat for that to meet with my fellow Runnymedians. I can't wait to stan Comrade Corbyn, drink heavily, get discounts for everything, and live all the other keystone aspects of student life!
Charlotte21CMM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi for anyone that is in butler block C dm me. There is a group chat on facebook if anyone wants to find their flatmates.
Ghozt51
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey i'm Arjun and a returning year 2 student going into Runnymede 2 (block Y) . I'm doing econ. Looking forward to meeting you guys! I was in George Eliot last year and trust me a big part of your party life will be hanging out with people in your block on different floors - something we didn't get in GE where it's all very secluded and private lol. I was so jealous of my friends in other flats that were friends with people from different floors since the only options I had for pres were my flatmates(half of who didn't party) and a few people from the house in front of me that I knew.
lauren2451
Badges: 15
Report 4 days ago
Hii! My name is Lauren and I’m going to be studying Politics, Philosophy and Economics, also commuting in!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (142)
56.8%
No (89)
35.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed