Want more information about this university?
liv.patryk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone!

My name's Patryk and I'm from Poland but I've been living in Germany for the last 12 ish years.
I will be studying at Hope and living there during the 19/20 academic year but I wouldn't mind to live in a room with another student so that it would be cheaper for both of us ansd it would also allow us to make friends better and faster.

If there's someone who's in a similar position, just let me know!

Thank you!
MischaVP
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by liv.patryk)
Hi everyone!

My name's Patryk and I'm from Poland but I've been living in Germany for the last 12 ish years.
I will be studying at Hope and living there during the 19/20 academic year but I wouldn't mind to live in a room with another student so that it would be cheaper for both of us ansd it would also allow us to make friends better and faster.

If there's someone who's in a similar position, just let me know!

Thank you!
I have a room available in a house of 5 sharing with other students, it's £80.50 per week bills included, it's on Garmoyle Road, Smithdown, a popular student area! If you have any questions feel free to message me
liv.patryk
Rep:
?
As it will be my first year at Hope, do you suggest me to live at Campus in the Halls or with you guys there? it's definitely cheaper, by the looks of it but how does the food situation look like, could I still go to the cafeteria at Hope or do you guys buy book and cook?
MischaVP
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by liv.patryk)
As it will be my first year at Hope, do you suggest me to live at Campus in the Halls or with you guys there? it's definitely cheaper, by the looks of it but how does the food situation look like, could I still go to the cafeteria at Hope or do you guys buy book and cook?
So I'm not sure how hall's work, each one has its own system, but living in a house is definitely cheaper even after buying food! In the house everyone would buy there own food and then there's a shared kitchen and living area, it's open plan so really sociable!
liv.patryk
Rep:
?
but it would be better for me to eat at the cafeteria when I'm not able to cook yet

I'll have to think about it as it is my first year there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (692)
33.79%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (873)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (391)
19.09%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.49%

Watched Threads