what is the best accommodation in kingston university for an art school student

Watch
rosea14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I applied to Kingston late, so unfortunately, Middle mill which seems to be the best option is fully booked. I am wondering what is the next best option for a student who will be studying at knights park and river house. I would like somewhere with a good social life but also somewhere that knows how to chill. good green spaces (campus vibes) and good location in kingston. i dont mind about living standards too much, ensuite is not essential. everywhere online is giving very contrasting reviews and are very old too.pls help, im confused... thanks!
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello

Ahh we're so excited that you're joining us this September

We would recommend either Seething Wells or Clayhill -

in my personal opinion (this is made from conversations I've had with students)
Both are located in good places, Seething Wells probably more close to the centre of Kingston but both very accessible. Seething Wells can be a walking distance from Knights Park campus which is about a 20 or 25 minute walk or about a 10 minute bus ride, Clayhill is more tucked away within a neighbourhood HOWEVER, both are very much a student community setting. Seething Wells is known for it's vibrant and active social scene and Clayhill is lovely and green. Both of course have really great pro's of course and you can do a virtual tour here

Let us know if you have any more questions

Best wishes,
Jessy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.88%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
16.4%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (31)
16.4%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
14.81%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (51)
26.98%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (35)
18.52%

Watched Threads