dailypanic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I currently have an ensuite at Champion’s Hill which is £205 per week. It’s near to the Denmark Hill Campus. But since I’m taking Biomed, most of my lectures will be at Guy’s and Strand. I’m looking to get accommodation at Great Dover Street or Stamford Street if anyone is willing? Please help a gal out lol.
Un1Stud3nt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!
dailypanic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Un1Stud3nt)
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!
Yessss, would my en-suite at Champion Hill be alright for you since Stamford would be perfect! How much is your accommodation?
stefaniaa1998
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I have a room in a wonderful apartment in Newington Causeway (near Moonraker Point) it is situated on the 17th floor of the building and has a stunning 360° view over London with a super convenient price (more or less like SSA) would you be interested in swiping for SSA? You can send me a message if you want to view it/pictures !
b.cody
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I have a double non-ensuite room at Orchard Lisle which is next door to the Guy's campus. I am looking for a room at Champion Hill as my campus is at Denmark Hill. if you want to see what it looks like I am happy to send you a picture, It is exactly like in the pictures on the KCL website. and the kitchen/rest of the apartment is modern and light. Let me know if you would like to swap and I can give you more info about how much it costs etc. thanks
Bronwyn
Last edited by b.cody; 1 year ago
nyuegencyan1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have an en-suite at Great dover street and would really like to swap to atlas or vauxhall
Maxgrenwel98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nyuegencyan1)
I have an en-suite at Great dover street and would really like to swap to atlas or vauxhall
Hey! I've just sent you a msg, check your inbox
iqra_30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Would you be interested in swapping for an ensuite in Champion Hill?
iqra_30
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have an ensuite at Champion Hill and I'm paying £215 a week but would like to switch to Great Dover Street as my lectures are in the Guy's campus. If anyone is interested please message me
iqra_30
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nyuegencyan1)
Would you be interested in Champion Hill?
Druv R
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have a studio in iq bankside only 10 mins walk from SSA I would like to move to SSA and don’t mind paying price difference
b.cody
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I would love to swap to an en-suite at champion hill! I have a no en-suite double bed room at orchard lisle with is right next to Strand and Guys campuses.
b.cody
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by iqra_30)
Hi, I have an ensuite at Champion Hill and I'm paying £215 a week but would like to switch to Great Dover Street as my lectures are in the Guy's campus. If anyone is interested please message me
Hi! I would be interested in swapping with you, I am at Orchard Lisle which is next door to guy’s campus. Let me know if you would like to swap and I can forward you info on rent etc. Thanks!
Nedstark97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have an ensuite at Julian Markham which I'm looking to transfer. 41 weeks, 275 pounds per week. Would you be interested?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested ) THANK UUUUU
Avalee2018
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi, i have a standard ensuite at SSA (£205 per week) and am looking to swap to an ensuite at GDS. pls pm me if interested!
rosiemn48
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have an en-suite at SSA, 205pw contracted for 40weeks. Keen to swap to GDSA...message me if interested!
rosiemn48
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have an en-suite at SSA, 205pw contracted for 40weeks. Keen to swap to GDSA...message me if interested!
xav94
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
.../...
username4995556
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I‘m highly interested in Champion Hill, if you find somewhere else, and you still want someone take over your Champion hill accommodation, just let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (41)
5.87%
Uncertainty around my education (80)
11.44%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (74)
10.59%
Lack of purpose or motivation (90)
12.88%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (38)
5.44%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (40)
5.72%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (75)
10.73%
Financial worries (43)
6.15%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (31)
4.43%
Exposure to negative news/social media (42)
6.01%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (23)
3.29%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (67)
9.59%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (55)
7.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed