Aaronsb1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My alevel grades were BCC and I wanted to go to Loughborough for Geography, my grades are too low for their requirements so i got rejected. Do I resit my alevels to get the grades or shall I settle for Leicester? I have no idea what to do.
King Arthur 284
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aaronsb1)
My alevel grades were BCC and I wanted to go to Loughborough for Geography, my grades are too low for their requirements so i got rejected. Do I resit my alevels to get the grades or shall I settle for Leicester? I have no idea what to do.
Take a year out and resit
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aaronsb1)
Well this is a personal choice, only you can decide. Leicester isn't a bad uni, If your really unsure why not go up and visit Leicester this weekend. But call the Uni and ask if there is anyone who can give you a quick tour.

(just be aware its not in term time atm, so the only people around are post-grads)
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
Well this is a personal choice, only you can decide. Leicester isn't a bad uni, If your really unsure why not go up and visit Leicester this weekend. But call the Uni and ask if there is anyone who can give you a quick tour.

(just be aware its not in term time atm, so the only people around are post-grads)
I'm at Leicester rn, my friends are there giving tours for clearing people, so OP should be able to get a tour
BU Students
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What were your reasons for placing Leicester as you insurance choice? What do you like about the uni and do you feel that you could enjoy the next 3 years there and achieve the degree you want?

Sometimes the disappointment of not getting firm choice can overshadow the fact we should be proud and happy of getting our insurance choice. Take time to consider what you really want to do and good luck.

Vicki
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?