The Student Room Group

Should I retake

I am studying psychology biology and chemistry I didn’t not do very well in my As coming out with CDE.
I chose to retake however my psychology teacher told me to continue on with psychology to A2.

So I was studying As chem and bio and A2 psych
At the end of the year I came out with A in chem C in bio and B in a level psychology

I honestly don’t feel like I can achieve an A in either biology or chemistry next yr and I really want at least 1 A. My easiest A would’ve been psychology but unfortunately I didn’t achieve it

I know i am capable of achieving an A in psychology however I’m not sure if it’s worth my retaking to get from a B to an A. I want to apply to unis AAB-ABB
I will be predicted with ABB this yr but I don’t think I can get an A in bio or chemistry

My initial plan at the end of this yr would’ve been to do bio chem and EPQ next yr but since I didn’t achieve an A I’m considering retaking psychology

Is it worth it or not. I don’t wnna have to put my self through a level psychology but if it means getting an A I will consider it

Please help me:frown:
Well, I say follow your heart because you'll never get a wrong outcome. If you do choose to retake your tests however, make sure that you sentimentality to d better, not to take them again and receive an outcome you would not want. If you really feel and wish you would want to retake biology then so be it, however, if you were to carry on and keep pushing to get the grades you know you can achieve then go for it, we're all rooting for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending