The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That would be really helpful! I’m sitting A Level Psychology this year
Here's the link to the notes on my drive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-z58yK_ejPVbcMB9ROkrr4T-TqwyTz7U9JJ9j6ifh4I/edit . It's got all my other a level subjects (OCR Biology, OCR Chemistry) on it too.
Reply 3
Thanks, how did you revise using them?
Original post by Ferrous-flame
I studied A level Psychology this year and got an A*. As I won't be needing my notes anymore I figured I'd share them here for all those who are, or will be, studying AQA Psychology to use.

just thought i'd let u know: when u click on the tracker, it says ur real name as ur the owner xxx just in case u didnt realsie
Original post by vix.xvi
just thought i'd let u know: when u click on the tracker, it says ur real name as ur the owner xxx just in case u didnt realsieAs i

Where does it say my name?
Where does it say my name?

when u click on the link it says the original ower is....
We need more people like you in the world lool thanks
Thank you so much. Ever so grateful! Did you get into a medical school?
I studied A level Psychology this year and got an A*. As I won't be needing my notes anymore I figured I'd share them here for all those who are, or will be, studying AQA Psychology to use.

hello, I know this is a bit late but I was wondering how did you effectively revise or your exams using your notes?
Thank you
Reply 10
thank you sooo much for this!!!

also... just to let you know the paper 3 work through document for psychology is blank :smile:
thank you so much for these notes!! that was very kind of you!! :smile:

thank you so much, this saved me a lot of time :smile:
Reply 13

hi, hope you are doing well
I would love to have the notes as I'm currently doing a level psychology aqua.
thanks and have a good day.
(edited 2 years ago)
hiII I cant access the flashcards need them pLEASEEE
Reply 16
Thank you so much!!!!
can i use these notes to revise for 2021 exams ? (anyone answer, pls)
(edited 2 years ago)
Are the flashcards enough for the exams?

My plan is to memorise the flashcards and do past papers has anyone else done this and got an A?
Original post by iluvkaneki
can i use these notes to revise for 2021 exams ? (anyone answer, pls)

I'm pretty sure these notes are fine to use for 2021 i'm planning to use them for 2022