A* AQA A Level Psychology notes

Watch this thread
Ferrous-flame
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I studied A level Psychology this year and got an A*. As I won't be needing my notes anymore I figured I'd share them here for all those who are, or will be, studying AQA Psychology to use.
username3473586
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
That would be really helpful! I’m sitting A Level Psychology this year
Ferrous-flame
Rep:
Here's the link to the notes on my drive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...J9j6ifh4I/edit . It's got all my other a level subjects (OCR Biology, OCR Chemistry) on it too.
epicnm
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Thanks, how did you revise using them?
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ferrous-flame)
I studied A level Psychology this year and got an A*. As I won't be needing my notes anymore I figured I'd share them here for all those who are, or will be, studying AQA Psychology to use.
just thought i'd let u know: when u click on the tracker, it says ur real name as ur the owner xxx just in case u didnt realsie
Ferrous-flame
Rep:
(Original post by vix.xvi)
just thought i'd let u know: when u click on the tracker, it says ur real name as ur the owner xxx just in case u didnt realsieAs i
Where does it say my name?
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Where does it say my name?
when u click on the link it says the original ower is....
Abster79293
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
We need more people like you in the world lool thanks
shola_david22
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Thank you so much. Ever so grateful! Did you get into a medical school?
blabla1184
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hello, I know this is a bit late but I was wondering how did you effectively revise or your exams using your notes?
Thank you
rahdx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thank you sooo much for this!!!

also... just to let you know the paper 3 work through document for psychology is blank
einelibelle
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thank you so much for these notes!! that was very kind of you!!
idk__21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
thank you so much, this saved me a lot of time
yvi_ama
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
hi, hope you are doing well
I would love to have the notes as I'm currently doing a level psychology aqua.
thanks and have a good day.
Aethomson
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Last edited by Aethomson; 9 months ago
yazzy101
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
hiII I cant access the flashcards need them pLEASEEE
Arbla
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!
iluvkaneki
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
can i use these notes to revise for 2021 exams ? (anyone answer, pls)
Last edited by iluvkaneki; 6 months ago
Hii84y4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Are the flashcards enough for the exams?

My plan is to memorise the flashcards and do past papers has anyone else done this and got an A?
Hii84y4
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by iluvkaneki)
can i use these notes to revise for 2021 exams ? (anyone answer, pls)
I'm pretty sure these notes are fine to use for 2021 i'm planning to use them for 2022
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (54)
34.39%
The paper was reasonable (62)
39.49%
Not feeling great about that exam... (26)
16.56%
It was TERRIBLE (15)
9.55%

Watched Threads