Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please someone tell me of this uni is ethnically divserse or absolutely not? Just yes/no
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please someone tell me of this uni is ethnically divserse or absolutely not? Just yes/no
Lancaster Student Ambassador can you help
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The short answer: Yes! Absolutely

The longer answer: Absolutely! From an ambassador perspective, I know that the university has a laid out policy on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion that you can find here attached to the text. Through LUSU, they support loads of different societies dedicated to different international student groups, different religions, sexual orientations and lifestyles too!

As a local who lived in Lancaster before coming to the university, I spent my three years of undergraduate study meeting people who had come from all around the world! I studied Media and Cultural Studies as an undergraduate student (and will be returning as a postgrad student this September! :woo: ), and learned loads about other people and other cultures just from things like working on group assignments and joining societies!

I'd say campus is very diverse, and is one of the best things about Lancaster! :loveduck:
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (11)
5.76%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (106)
55.5%
No (74)
38.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed