Coventry university computer Science

Watch
bibi92
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi guys, I would like to know if someone can upload of the timetable computer science 2018/2019 because I'm working and the university is not able to tell me the next timetable 2019/2020. or just tell what time the course start? thank you
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bibi92)
hi guys, I would like to know if someone can upload of the timetable computer science 2018/2019 because I'm working and the university is not able to tell me the next timetable 2019/2020. or just tell what time the course start? thank you
Hey, just letting you know I've moved this over to our Coventry University forum, where you should get more responses!

I actually did CompSci at Cov; I graduated 2017 so I can't give you a timetable from last year, but I can answer any questions you might have :yep:
bibi92
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
thanks a lot
datskipers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi bibi92 , i'm a fresher and i will start studying computer science this september at cov uni , if you got the timetable of this year or the last year one could you share it with me in pm ? thank you
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Potentially Coventry University can help with this one, actually? :holmes:
Coventry University
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bibi92)
Hi there,
I'm afraid we cannot provide academic timetables in advance, as unfortunately these are course and intake specific. A timetable from last year is unlikely to give you an indication of your timetable this year, as these will vary dependent on room availability, allocated teaching staff and class size.

I can tell you that in a typical teaching week on this programme, you will have up to 18 ‘contact’ hours of teaching. This generally breaks down as follows:
Personal tutorial/small group teaching: 6 hours of tutorials each week, including individual project supervision at stage 3.
Medium group teaching: 6 hours of practical laboratory classes each week.
Large group teaching: 6 hours of lectures each week.

In addition, for this course you will be expected to undertake a further 20 hours of self-directed study each week e.g. working on course assignments and taking part in the flipped classroom activities.

I hope this is helpful.
Josh (Social Media Team)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (29)
19.59%
I'm not sure (3)
2.03%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (51)
34.46%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.03%
I'm not a current university student (62)
41.89%

Watched Threads