The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Clearing

Hi
I recently received a clearing offer from my uni saying that I can do the course that I originally wanted to do (BSc Clinical Technology 4 years) but it hasn't appeared on track yet. I also have been offered an unconditional offer from Bradford to a foundation year as I did not get the results but I would prefer to start in the first year. How can I accept the clearing offer?
Thanks
Original post by sammy212121
Hi
I recently received a clearing offer from my uni saying that I can do the course that I originally wanted to do (BSc Clinical Technology 4 years) but it hasn't appeared on track yet. I also have been offered an unconditional offer from Bradford to a foundation year as I did not get the results but I would prefer to start in the first year. How can I accept the clearing offer?
Thanks

If you want to decline your unconditional firm offer from Bradford then you can select the "decline my place" button.
You can then add your chosen course as a choice in clearing. :smile:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by 04MR17
If you want to decline your unconditional firm offer from Bradford then you can select the "decline my place" button.
You can then add your chosen course as a choice in clearing. :smile:

Ok thank you. I was Just a but confused on how to do it lol.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok thank you. I was Just a but confused on how to do it lol.

What can you see online on track? :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
What can you see online on track? :smile:

It says 'the university or college is currently considering your application'.
It says 'the university or college is currently considering your application'.

Who is this from?

This means your firm choice institution has yet to make their mind up about your application.
I'd suggest ringing them up tomorrow and finding out what's going on.
If you don't want their offer then you should ask them to reject you so that you can accept the clearing offers you've received.
Original post by 04MR17
Who is this from?

This means your firm choice institution has yet to make their mind up about your application.
I'd suggest ringing them up tomorrow and finding out what's going on.
If you don't want their offer then you should ask them to reject you so that you can accept the clearing offers you've received.

This is from Bradford uni. I've rejected my firm and insurance
This is from Bradford uni. I've rejected my firm and insurance

Okay so if you've added Bradford as a choice in clearing you'll need to wait for them to accept you, and then place yourself back into clearing to pick the university you want to go to instead. Does this make sense?
Original post by 04MR17
Okay so if you've added Bradford as a choice in clearing you'll need to wait for them to accept you, and then place yourself back into clearing to pick the university you want to go to instead. Does this make sense?

I want to go to Bradford uni. They rejected my firm offer (clinical tech) and instead offered me an unconditional offer for a foundation year. Because I wanted to start at year one, I applied for the same course in clearing and they accepted my offer. They told me to update my ucas track and that they would take care of the rest.
I want to go to Bradford uni. They rejected my firm offer (clinical tech) and instead offered me an unconditional offer for a foundation year. Because I wanted to start at year one, I applied for the same course in clearing and they accepted my offer. They told me to update my ucas track and that they would take care of the rest.
So have you rejected the unconditional foundation year offer by pressing decline my place?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending