jamesmaywood
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Got my offer confirmed for Bournemouth University! Does anyone know if BU publishes a recommended reading list for students? Or has anyone got a general reading list for psychology I can use? I've got all my gap year so it can be as extensive as need be.
BU Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jamesmaywood)
Got my offer confirmed for Bournemouth University! Does anyone know if BU publishes a recommended reading list for students? Or has anyone got a general reading list for psychology I can use? I've got all my gap year so it can be as extensive as need be.
Congratulations!

There is usually a reading list available to students online but you'd need to have your log in details to access this.

If you're taking a gap year I would recommend contacting the course leader (you can find contact information on the course page, under staff) to ask them if they could forward this to you in the meantime. Otherwise I would consider accessing scientific papers for any subject areas you are interested in and also explore the year one units in a bit more detail (also available on the course page).

Please let me know if I can help further.

Vicki
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (76)
17.84%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (123)
28.87%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.56%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.68%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed