Alimabegum01
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello, I’m currently conducting an investigation about the environmental sustainability of the regeneration of Kings Cross for my Geography NEA.

I would like to gather your perceptions of whether Kings Cross is environmentally sustainable based on the amount of pollution you might see (land pollution, noise pollution, water pollution, air pollution, etc) or details you have noticed that actually combats pollution and embraces bio diversity (trees, possible signs, PSAs about keeping Kings Cross clean, green roofs, evidence and usage of sustainable energy,etc)

Please feel free to comment what you feel about the living environment of Kings Cross and whether you believe it completely differs from areas outside of Kings Cross

Feel free to use these questions to make an answer:

- How would you describe the living environment of Kings Cross? What part of Kings Cross makes you feel like this?

- Could you describe an experience you had when you were in Kings Cross concerning the environment?

- Based on how Kings Cross was before the regeneration project took place, would you say the living environment has improved? Why?

- Do you believe that the Council are making changes towards improving the environmental sustainability in homes? Why?

- What was something you found interesting that Kings Cross had that you believed affected the environment (can be about pollution, the green space, bio diversity, sustainable energy, etc)?

Thank you and please share with others!
Mozy8989
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alimabegum01)
Hello, I’m currently conducting an investigation about the environmental sustainability of the regeneration of Kings Cross for my Geography NEA.

I would like to gather your perceptions of whether Kings Cross is environmentally sustainable based on the amount of pollution you might see (land pollution, noise pollution, water pollution, air pollution, etc) or details you have noticed that actually combats pollution and embraces bio diversity (trees, possible signs, PSAs about keeping Kings Cross clean, green roofs, evidence and usage of sustainable energy,etc)

Please feel free to comment what you feel about the living environment of Kings Cross and whether you believe it completely differs from areas outside of Kings Cross

Feel free to use these questions to make an answer:

- How would you describe the living environment of Kings Cross? What part of Kings Cross makes you feel like this?

- Could you describe an experience you had when you were in Kings Cross concerning the environment?

- Based on how Kings Cross was before the regeneration project took place, would you say the living environment has improved? Why?

- Do you believe that the Council are making changes towards improving the environmental sustainability in homes? Why?

- What was something you found interesting that Kings Cross had that you believed affected the environment (can be about pollution, the green space, bio diversity, sustainable energy, etc)?

Thank you and please share with others!
Near kings cross staion is very busy and packed

Too many buses and some with exhaust problems

There is a lot of modernisation which is a good thing but can have its cons because it can attarct more traffic.

The council in my opinion is not doing enough.

Too many cars

If you can please complete my survey that will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Please give your feedback based on the essentials that you would like to see in order make an informed decision when comparing courses. Like what was missing that was vital to your decision making process.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...m?vc=0&c=0&w=1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.43%
England (143)
34.71%
Belgium (32)
7.77%
Germany (41)
9.95%
Spain (10)
2.43%