The Student Room Group

Jimmy Savile was the Yorkshire Ripper - The biggest coverup in British history

Yeah, no he wasn’t. Saville was busy with other matters to go around murdering prostitutes (amongst others)
The yorkshire ripper was identified by one of his victims though so why would she have lied about it not being saville?
Reply 3
Original post by margiekins
The yorkshire ripper was identified by one of his victims though so why would she have lied about it not being saville?

that is explained in the youtube videos.

edit : I think this is the video that explains it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7apEJ-O2Y
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Nalk1573
that is explained in the youtube videos.

edit : I think this is the video that explains it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7apEJ-O2Y

Can you bullet key details from each video. Cba to watch them but I'm interested in your idea.
Reply 5
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Can you bullet key details from each video. Cba to watch them but I'm interested in your idea.

there's a lot of points, I can't bullet point all of them. these ones stood out most for me

1) the hoax recording pretending to be the ripper sounds exactly like savile.

2) the hoax tape was on a type of cassette that only DJ's could acquire. Savile was a DJ who could easily have acquired one.

3) a victim was found next to Savile's apartment

4) top detective believed the Ripper got help from someone.

5) the "ripper" was known to pass blood in his semen.
Savile makes reference to this in the documentary by Louis Theroux.
Is this the British version of Canadian Senator Ted Cruz, the alleged Zodiac killer, son of JFK's assassin, and husband of an ugly wife?
there's a lot of points, I can't bullet point all of them. these ones stood out most for me

2) the hoax tape was on a type of cassette that only DJ's could acquire. Savile was a DJ who could easily have acquired one.

You know...I was thinking about this last night tbf. When I was thinking, how did raves come about and what happened to them. British raves and NYC/LA raves are kin. The whole flamboyant, glam drag queen thing. And the fact that people and A to Z list celebs who you know and love and then normal everyday innocent people engaged in this culture totally aware or unaware of the psychopathy of the pioneering promoters behind it! Michael Alig for one. A murderer who chopped up someone over stupidness and a pedo and druggie and god know what else. Apparently literally pissed :pee: on clubgoers. The fact that these people were swept under the rug. The fact that Cuba Gooding Jr a D list actor was arrested and disgraced for flirting with a woman who was flirting with him first, but Brock Pierce was lightly investigated for running a child sex ring in the 90s and still probably today with literally your favorite films movie directors and actors, yet he is living as a free multi millionaire. The fact that probably every celebrity on every level is interlinked with this debauchery and is encouraged to do it and probably knows everything Saville, Epstein, Weinstein, and who knows who else did. The fact that everyone loved Kevin spacey during the years he did what now everyone is bashing him for because it's the trend. The year he got outed, the Oscar's host dragged him. Which is great. But..all those people in the room laughing along to his jokes...knew good and damn well what Spacey was like, I'd bet millions if I had em. Now they're saints standing up against abuse. But no one will say what Epstein and even the ratty likes of Saville did still. Piss off. I learned from going to school and the jobs that I've had, that you could be so wrong and people will stand by and say nothing and probably even help you cover it up or lie on someone innocent. Disgusting.
(edited 4 years ago)
alright
Jimmy is living in Area 51 where he still jogs every day in his trademark tracksuit.
No he wasn't, he was a predatory paedophile but Sutcliffe was, as Margiekins says, identified by a victim.
Tbh they were both ***** on whom I would not have wasted my piss if they were on fire.
The whole Jimmy Saville paedophile thing was however a huge cover up as it was well known in certain circles, watch this Jonny Rotten interview which includes some audio of an interview he did in 1978.

https://youtu.be/esKnWAIgpLY *
Sorry forgot to add this last night.
* Warning, this clip contains graphic images of Piers Morgan.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
Wasnt he a bit busy buggering little kids to be going around slashing whores?
I bet it made you feel like a real man, like your fake photo, by calling women whores. He didn't only attack se x workers anyway.

The tape has a North East accent that sounds nothing like Saville so that is bull****.
Gota love the OP's conspiracy theories :biggrin:
Original post by margiekins

Jimmy Saville is a shapeshifter.
Reply 17
Original post by Burton Bridge
Gota love the OP's conspiracy theories :biggrin:

They do get a touch tedious though :lol:
Original post by Napp
They do get a touch tedious though :lol:

Lol I'll give you that :biggrin:
The police on two separate occasions was not only questioning Savile on ripper murders but had casts of his teeth taken after bite marks were found on at least one victim who was found at the bottom of the flats where Savile lived. For some reason this wasn't persued any further, an interesting fact is that a senior member of west Yorkshire police who was on very friendly terms with Jimmy the peado and would shut down any investigations into accusations made against him from young girls or their parents, after leaving the force he would become Savilles personal chauffer. Saville himself would say in many interviews he could do what he wanted, when he wanted and no one would stop him. In a book on the ripper the author goes into detail how sutcliffe was also into necrophilia, the same as jimmy Savile, nurses at Broadmoor told reporters that the ripper and sutcliffe would spend hours in a locked room laughing their heads off , what were they laughing at, savile would order the staff not to disturb him while with the ripper, Sutcliffes dad in an interview said his son killed only four of the victims and someone else did the rest.
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending