R45- Ministerial Report from the Equalities minister, RSE guidance 2020. Watch

This discussion is closed.
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
D achieves nothing given the extra sexualities covered by + are people wanting a different special label rather than an L, G, or B; and B only achieves anything if there has been radical change in the spec in the last decade (which I guess there has been) because even the heterosexual stuff was not covered a decade ago unless I'm completely missing something.

C does given you're normalising serious afflictions that commonly manifest as self harm

A&E are pandering for the same reason that D achieves nothing
Unfortunately you're incorrect in your understanding of the + from the sounds of things - very few are even remotely covered under LGB. I'd suggest reading up on this more if you're unclear, though.

I'm unclear in regards to your comments about heterosexual stuff not being done a decade ago? It certainly was

I assume C was around trans identities? It's hard to check on my phone, I'm afraid. But yes, often people do self-harm - primarily because of the lack of acceptance and understanding that surrounds it. It's not a leap at all to suggest that raising more awareness and acceptance from a young age would aid in reducing this.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This has now entered cessation.

In order to enter division I must receive a request from one of the follow 3 people:

The request much reach me before the update on the 28th of August.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This has been sent to division by the Leader of the Opposition.
Last edited by Andrew97; 1 month ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
62.16%
No I haven't decided yet (48)
21.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.22%

Watched Threads