stephanie-ellen
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I'm due to begin my PGCE this year in Art & Design. Just after paying for the residential, I'm pretty anxious about it 🙈. Has anyone emailed for more information? i.e where we'll be staying, parking etc? I'm not even sure what to pack at this point lol
E107
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Stephanie, I am in the same boat, very little information given out. Where did you complete your undergrad degree?
stephanie-ellen
Rep:
?
(Original post by E107)
Hi Stephanie, I am in the same boat, very little information given out. Where did you complete your undergrad degree?
UU Belfast, York street campus. I know belfast pretty well, Coleraine on the other hand is a different story... I think I'll email this week to see if they can disclose anymore information, I wonder is there somewhere we can park our cars and whether or not it's free parking or not? Would our accommodation possibly be in halls? I feel so nervous about it all 😂
E107
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Stressing at the lack of information. Where are you travelling from?
stephanie-ellen
Rep:
?
(Original post by E107)
Stressing at the lack of information. Where are you travelling from?
I'm about a 50 minute drive away from the Coleraine campus
E107
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Think it is halls we will staying in. Are you excited? I’m very nervous!
stephanie-ellen
Rep:
?
(Original post by E107)
Think it is halls we will staying in. Are you excited? I’m very nervous!
I am, but also very terrified 😂
SamB98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m also doing the residential and feel so unprepared! Weird question but are yous arriving to campus tomorrow morning already wearing ‘old/ outdoors’ clothing for the activities?!
(Original post by stephanie-ellen)
I am, but also very terrified 😂
E107
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes I am. Going by the daily plan sent out at enrolment we won’t have much time to get changed!
stephanie-ellen
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SamB98)
I’m also doing the residential and feel so unprepared! Weird question but are yous arriving to campus tomorrow morning already wearing ‘old/ outdoors’ clothing for the activities?!
Genuinely still undecided 😂... I think we get shown our accomodation and have lunch first. So there might be time to change? I might just wear my gym stuff to save the hassle..
Nic_91
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiya, so glad I found this thread! I've been stressing all night as the link we were sent has stopped working for me (tried refreshing many times!). Can't access info for when or where to meet in the morning. If either of you are awake could you let me know. I am also Art and Design x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%