snow.fall15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi! For students studying Geography AQA GCSE, do we need to study population pyramids? It is mentioned in my textbook but not in the specification. Thanks!
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by snow.fall15)
Hi! For students studying Geography AQA GCSE, do we need to study population pyramids? It is mentioned in my textbook but not in the specification. Thanks!
Hey, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

I have a vague recollection of population pyramids being included when I did GCSE Geography, though I think that was OCR instead
naem071
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yes, it's part of the graphical skills section of the specification so you will be required to interpret and analyse population pyramids.
lovinglife323
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
yes its part of the demographic transition model.
snow.fall15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by naem071)
Yes, it's part of the graphical skills section of the specification so you will be required to interpret and analyse population pyramids.
Nice! Would you say I have to memorise what they look like per stage?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (1)
5.56%
They've been reasonable (5)
27.78%
Not feeling great... (8)
44.44%
They are TERRIBLE! (4)