Riwaj4513
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Missed out on my firm offer by 1 mark for Business got a B needed an A.
Just wanted to hear any success stories as I am very anxious.
MG1906__
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
missed my conditional by 1 band (1-5% the way it works out) , cant say im a success story but life goes on , keep your head up and keep working towards your dream
Exam_helpllll
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I needed a B in maths for my firm and they changed my course to something completely different when I logged in on track yesterday. I got a C but I was one mark off a B, so I contacted the uni again and I’m back on the original course I applied for. And I’m getting a remark.
Riwaj4513
Rep:
?
(Original post by MG1906__)
missed my conditional by 1 band (1-5% the way it works out) , cant say im a success story but life goes on , keep your head up and keep working towards your dream
Thank you so much it means a lot I hope the remark goes well for me so I can get a place on my original firm offer.
Riwaj4513
Rep:
?
(Original post by Exam_helpllll)
I needed a B in maths for my firm and they changed my course to something completely different when I logged in on track yesterday. I got a C but I was one mark off a B, so I contacted the uni again and I’m back on the original course I applied for. And I’m getting a remark.
That's goood! I'm happy for you. Yh it was a shame to not get accepted because of a mark and they have said they'll accept me if the grade does go up but what are the odds, I usually hear marks going down unfortunately.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (176)
58.67%
I don't have everything I need (124)
41.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed