The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Combined Science

I’ve just thought of something and really confused myself. I selected biology to do as an A-Level, which requires a grade 6 as an entry requirement. However, I did Combined Science at GCSE which you receive two grades for, not a grade for each individual science. How will I know if I’ve gotten the 6 in biology in order to do it at a -level? It’s my strongest of the 3 sciences! Chemistry was okay but I did piss poorly in physics, which will definitely bring the Combined grade down a lot! Will I be able to find out my individual grade on results day to see if I can go to my sixth form? It’s really bugging me now hah, almost 4am & it’s 6 days before results day, bricking it as I don’t think I got the 6 I would have needed!
you would need a 6-6 in combined science to do biology.

I did ****e,, in physics as well but i think ill be fine as long as the grade boundaries only go up by 4%
Original post by Kaipearcex
I’ve just thought of something and really confused myself. I selected biology to do as an A-Level, which requires a grade 6 as an entry requirement. However, I did Combined Science at GCSE which you receive two grades for, not a grade for each individual science. How will I know if I’ve gotten the 6 in biology in order to do it at a -level? It’s my strongest of the 3 sciences! Chemistry was okay but I did piss poorly in physics, which will definitely bring the Combined grade down a lot! Will I be able to find out my individual grade on results day to see if I can go to my sixth form? It’s really bugging me now hah, almost 4am & it’s 6 days before results day, bricking it as I don’t think I got the 6 I would have needed!

So how did you do?

Latest

Trending

Trending