The Student Room Group

Who has had clearing decisions ??

Anyone.
Original post by aspiringbiomedic
Anyone.

What do you mean? As in have you made a decision which University you'll go to through clearing? Then yh, Oxford Brookes for me.
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
What do you mean? As in have you made a decision which University you'll go to through clearing? Then yh, Oxford Brookes for me.

i mean have you had any updates if you got in? Sorry lol
i mean have you had any updates if you got in? Sorry lol

Don't you just accept the offer and wait a few days for a letter in the mail.
I dont know i just know i got a verbal and email offer and then my condition was to add it to track as my clearing choice within 48hrs. Im just checking my track constantly for updates!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
I am in the same situation . I got the offer verbally and I do remember the person I spoke to say it would be updated by 3pm or so which am not so sure about now ! I have been checking the ucas track and it says university is considering your application! I rang them and they said it would take few days as they have to cross check qualifications 😩 the whole waiting game is giving me anxiety as it’s all last minute from my side !
Let me know if you had any updates ?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Saz24
I am in the same situation . I got the offer verbally and I do remember the person I spoke to say it would be updated by 3pm or so which am not so sure about now ! I have been checking the ucas track and it says university is considering your application! I rang them and they said it would take few days as they have to cross check qualifications 😩 the whole waiting game is giving me anxiety as it’s all last minute from my side !

It's nothing to worry about as long as you were honest on the phone with them about the qualifications you hold. Like they say, they are just checking because they didn't have access to your UCAS information before you applied to them in Clearing, so they need to check with the exam boards etc that you do in fact have the grades you said you did.
EXACTLY, it’s just the knowing part and the suspense, that is frustrating...
Give them time - they have hundreds of applications to check,

Usually Unis do a big update mid-morning and mid-afternoon - so check Track at midday and about 4pm.
Original post by returnmigrant
Give them time - they have hundreds of applications to check,

Usually Unis do a big update mid-morning and mid-afternoon - so check Track at midday and about 4pm.

Will do, it’s just it may delay me changing my SFE, I won’t change till the offer’s been finalised. Is it true clearing holders get their finance later on than others?
I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting anxiously! Yesterday was so stressful I just want it all sorted now!
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Don't you just accept the offer and wait a few days for a letter in the mail.

any updates?
Original post by Saz24

any updates pal?
For those still waiting I checked Track last night at around half seven and it had updated to say I'd been accepted! I got the UCAS congratulations email at 8am this morning and then an email from the uni (Manchester) a couple of hours after that. I hope you don't have much longer to wait! And if the wait is really getting to you call your uni and they will reassure you
Original post by Kerry333
For those still waiting I checked Track last night at around half seven and it had updated to say I'd been accepted! I got the UCAS congratulations email at 8am this morning and then an email from the uni (Manchester) a couple of hours after that. I hope you don't have much longer to wait! And if the wait is really getting to you call your uni and they will reassure you

Congratulations :h:
Original post by She-Ra
Congratulations :h:

Thank you! What course/uni are you going for?
Thank you! What course/uni are you going for?

I work at The Student Room :h:

I went to Birmingham.

🍾 🥂
any updates?

Yh, I got accepted the following day by the University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending