My mother slapped me because .................

Watch
This discussion is closed.
5hat456g
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Today, i had a fight with my brother, he was talking badly about my crush. He said that my crush is ''a player, alcoholist and a big bully''. He always talks badly about my crush and because of that my parents hate my crush.

We started having argument on why he talks bad about people i like and talk to, the argument became bigger. And, I yelled at my adopted brother and told him ''you are just an orphan, adopted idiot kid and i dont want you in our family''.

My mother heard us and ran to me and took the chance to slap me. I told them that i hate them and will leave their house.

''After minutes he texted me ''well i love you even if you hate me''. Why would he text me that?''

At least i only spoke the truth, my parents adopted him when he was 6 and i was 4. He basically took my parents away from me.

I hate my life. What did i do wrong? idk why everything i do is just considered ''wrong'' and bad?

I want to leave my parents house to the foster care, can i just leave my parents house? do i have to call the police? i am 15
5hat456g
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Bump
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah you can't just leave. It's not right for your mum to slap you but you did say a really nasty cruel thing . Unless the hitting is a regular thing you're not going into care. I suggest you grow up a bit.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 5hat456g)
Today, i had a fight with my brother, he was talking badly about my crush. He said that my crush is ''a player, alcoholist and a big bully''. He always talks badly about my crush and because of that my parents hate my crush.

We started having argument on why he talks bad about people i like and talk to, the argument became bigger. And, I yelled at my adopted brother and told him ''you are just an orphan, adopted idiot kid and i dont want you in our family''.

My mother heard us and ran to me and took the chance to slap me. I told them that i hate them and will leave their house.

''After minutes he texted me ''well i love you even if you hate me''. Why would he text me that?''

At least i only spoke the truth, my parents adopted him when he was 6 and i was 4. He basically took my parents away from me.

I hate my life. What did i do wrong? idk why everything i do is just considered ''wrong'' and bad?

I want to leave my parents house to the foster care, can i just leave my parents house? do i have to call the police? i am 15
That is a horrible thing to say. You deserved the slap.
olivia.francesca
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You deserved the slap
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 5hat456g)

I want to leave my parents house to the foster care, can i just leave my parents house? do i have to call the police? i am 15"
I think you need to stop acting as the victim and take responsibility for what you said. What you said was hurtful and your mum slapped you as a punishment for speaking so rudely and disgusting to your brother. If you think that foster care is taking you out with your behavior you need think twice. before making any stupid decisions. You only have family, your brother probably didn't and was given the family through your parents so shut up, apologize, grow up and be grateful with what you have. And if and only if, your parents do constantly abuse you I.E punch or beat you like a school bully would on a regular bases then call police or child care support. But you'll need evidence. However if non of this is happening be grateful for what you got and stop being a spoilt brat for a change.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You shouldn’t mock someone for being an orphan, it’s an extreme thing to say. Maybe you should’ve called him something like ugly or ******ed
Sorani
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Slapping is wrong, but your mom clearly felt protective because you went for the jugular. Also, to be honest, based on this little nutshell of a post, I wouldn't be surprised if your crush is a pretty awful person since you are too, so you probably like someone similar.
IzzyClennell
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You might want to add what our brother said in the argument, you haven't given examples of why your home life is bad or how he has taken your family away from you. What you said probably warrants a slap. You haven't explained yourself well on here so that's all you're gonna get told
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by enzymeeaters)
lmfao ur a *****y person, u deserved to get ***** slapped by ur mom
This thread is a year old.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (516)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.38%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed