The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff uni accommodation swap

I’ve been allocated Liberty house, it looks really nice but I’m doing maths so I’m hoping for something a bit closer. Also I’d like to be a bit nearer my friends. Anyone in talybont gate/south/anywhere closer to main campus, fancy a swapsies? Pm me x
I've been allocated to Senghennydd Court and would be willing to swap for Liberty House.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by elliefad
I’ve been allocated Liberty house, it looks really nice but I’m doing maths so I’m hoping for something a bit closer. Also I’d like to be a bit nearer my friends. Anyone in talybont gate/south/anywhere closer to main campus, fancy a swapsies? Pm me x

I’m in Univeristy Hall and would love to swap if you’d like, it’s self catered, shared bathroom xx
Reply 3
Hey I’d be willing to swap you for uni halls? Got a nicer flat, self catered. :smile:
Original post by casi12345
I've been allocated to Senghennydd Court and would be willing to swap for Liberty House.
Original post by casi12345
I've been allocated to Senghennydd Court and would be willing to swap for Liberty House

Would you swap for university halls? Shared bathroom, self catered?
I'm in Uni halls, Ty Gwyn (£4,399) shared bathroom. Does anyone want to swap?
Reply 6
Original post by 33moonah33

Willing to swap for aberconway because i made a mistake on my application x
Reply 7
Original post by abimaisydavies1
I’m in Univeristy Hall and would love to swap if you’d like, it’s self catered, shared bathroom xx

I’d be happy to swap you for aberconway, basically en suite and bigger rooms. X
Reply 8
Original post by 33moonah33

Happy to swap for aberconway, PM me x
Hi I’m in uni halls en-suite self catered happy to swap🙂
Reply 10
Original post by Freya1231
Hi I’m in uni halls en-suite self catered happy to swap🙂

would you be willing to swap for Aberconway hall?
Am in Hodge hall, seeing if anyone would want to swap, pretty much where ever that has a private bed room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending