The Student Room Group

What should I do?

So I have been accepted to study a foundation BA hons in criminology which is great for me! But, I always wanted to study law, is it better to study the foundation degree for a year then transfer to a different university? How can I do that? I need all of the information I need before I make another decision...
It really depends on the institution, i would suggest if you want to do law to go on a Law foundation course at the uni you want to go to as then its more straightforward going into next year.
Original post by Sweaterweather
So I have been accepted to study a foundation BA hons in criminology which is great for me! But, I always wanted to study law, is it better to study the foundation degree for a year then transfer to a different university? How can I do that? I need all of the information I need before I make another decision...

Agree with @cw497 that it's easier to transfer onto a degree course at the same university as the one your foundation course is at - unis don't always recognise each other's foundation years, only their own. But it may be possible to transfer onto the LLB at the end of the foundation year, you will need to check with your uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending