WiseBoy18
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How important is it for an international student to choose an MBA programme in the UK with internship? Will it give me an edge in the jobs market when I return to my country?
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think "maybe" i the best answer that I can give

depends if it is a real internship, at a real company, where you would actually learn something (or just a 'slave to make coffee for a few months')

a friend just did an internship for one month in Osaka, at an international business focussed on the new silk road, and his internship was in a Japanese only speaking environment - was very rare that he managed to get this opportunity - and his company (that I'm not permitted to name on social media) actually made a news video showing that they had a 'foreigner' for a while. Benefit for both sides. That would be a great internship.

So could you maybe talk to a large business in your home country (usually the SECOND business is more open to chats, than the market leader) e.g. approach Pepsi-Kola co. rather than Coca-Kola co. and ask if you could do the internship with their head-office in UK? Worth a try, they might suggest other things
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (70)
67.31%
I don't have everything I need (34)
32.69%

Watched Threads