Good revision methods from any A level or GCSE students Watch

M4N12D33n472
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
What are some good revision methods that got people 7s, 8s and 9s. I really need help guys I am getting really stressed out and kind of jealous that some of my classmates that do drugs and have s**x are able to acheive higher results than me. (Usually I get the higher grades) this year things flipped. In the mocks they got like 8s and 9s whilst I got 5s and 6s ( I am predicted and usually get 7s and 6s ). I even have dreams whereby my peers that are doing these kind of activities are getting like 8s and 9s on GCSE results day and I however get 5s. It is a gut feeling and usually feels true sometimes . I really need advice from people that got grade 8s and 9s. I know it seems like I am begging but I honestly feel so clueless. I even think about commiting something atrocious (if you know what I mean?). I know some people that gave me advice I am truly grateful for that but I truly need the help of those students who done the recent GCSE's and got 8s and 9s. Please I need your help.

brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by M4N12D33n472)
What are some good revision methods that got people 7s, 8s and 9s. I really need help guys I am getting really stressed out and kind of jealous that some of my classmates that do drugs and have s**x are able to acheive higher results than me. (Usually I get the higher grades) this year things flipped. In the mocks they got like 8s and 9s whilst I got 5s and 6s ( I am predicted and usually get 7s and 6s ). I even have dreams whereby my peers that are doing these kind of activities are getting like 8s and 9s on GCSE results day and I however get 5s. It is a gut feeling and usually feels true sometimes . I really need advice from people that got grade 8s and 9s. I know it seems like I am begging but I honestly feel so clueless. I even think about commiting something atrocious (if you know what I mean?). I know some people that gave me advice I am truly grateful for that but I truly need the help of those students who done the recent GCSE's and got 8s and 9s. Please I need your help.
Hi, I'd really recommend this thread as it's got some great tips

Perhaps you need to look at how you're studying to make sure it's the most effective way for you to retain information
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?