JoelBruno
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
As a woman what type of heels do you feel the most confident and beautiful in?
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Well, being a woman, I know that there are so many different types of heels available in the fashion industry when you talk about designer footwear. Some of the designer footwear heels include:

Peep toes: Probably the sexiest ones I know and the heel comes in all lengths but the higher ones are hotter. With the toe popping out of the designer shoes, your feet would look good.

Wedge heels: Wedge heels are the ones which girls who don't like to wear pencil or other pointy options. They are broad, comfortable and make the feet elevated to a good height.

Stilettos: The mother of all heels and a pair of classic every girl needs to own. These are usually anywhere between 4 to 6 inches elevated, closed at the front, and came in a million different designs. It can seem like an impossible task to walk in these, but once you walk in them – there’s no going back.

Platform heels: Platform heels are not wedges. They are thick heels but not as thick as wedges.

Other heels include cone heels, cut-out heels, kitten heels, pumps, and many others.
Well, I am not someone who is very fond on pointy heels so I stick to either platform heels or flats for that matter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.68%
No (648)
65.32%

Watched Threads