The Student Room Group

Track - Firm offer

hi my track is showing an offer from my Insurance, however my firm still hasnt been declined - its still showing conditional. ive contacted the admissions team and they said theryare working through the applications. i needed 3 bs and got 3 cs so am so unsure if i will get in? either way - if my grades were not going to get me into my firm would they not have declined my place? Dont know if im holding onto false hope!!
Original post by bevybee
hi my track is showing an offer from my Insurance, however my firm still hasnt been declined - its still showing conditional. ive contacted the admissions team and they said theryare working through the applications. i needed 3 bs and got 3 cs so am so unsure if i will get in? either way - if my grades were not going to get me into my firm would they not have declined my place? Dont know if im holding onto false hope!!

Hi @bevybee :hello:

Firstly, congrats on your insurance offer!

I know that for LJMU, our admissions teams still have quite a few applications left to review so I assume most other universities do as well. We've been considering applicants who haven't quite met their original offers as well as the ones that have and we've provided alternative offers where appropriate.

So in summary, all hope is not lost! Hope that helps :goodluck:

Zoe :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Liverpool John Moores
Hi @bevybee :hello:

Firstly, congrats on your insurance offer!

I know that for LJMU, our admissions teams still have quite a few applications left to review so I assume most other universities do as well. We've been considering applicants who haven't quite met their original offers as well as the ones that have and we've provided alternative offers where appropriate.

So in summary, all hope is not lost! Hope that helps :goodluck:

Thanks everyone!! I took your advice and rang again and asked if they couldn’t give a decision that they release me!!! They offered me the place!!! Yoooo
Original post by bevybee
Thanks everyone!! I took your advice and rang again and asked if they couldn’t give a decision that they release me!!! They offered me the place!!! Yoooo

Amazing!! Best of luck on your course wherever you're studying!

Quick Reply

Latest