The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Looking for a flatmate!

11 Stanley Place, Lincoln LN5 7LY.

One room available in a 2 bedroom student house sharing with 2 girls, both in their second year at the University of Lincoln. The fully furnished accommodation includes a shared living room/dining room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and a toilet. Photos of the house are here: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/property-81123218.html with the room available being in picture 7.

This room is available due to me deciding to stay at my previous accommodation, so the agreement will be to take over my tenancy. This accommodation is about a 15 minute walk from the University of Lincoln and the city being just 10 minutes away. The rent is £84 a week which is inclusive of gas, electricity, water, TV, TV licence and wireless internet. The tenancy lasts from the 2nd of September 2019 until the 14th August 2020 with the first rent is due on the 24th September 2019. Before moving in a payment of £200 plus first months rent (£366) must be paid.

If interested please contact me via [email protected] or call Cloud Lettings on: *01522 802020‬
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest