UCAS Track in Clearing updating offers

Watch
JPT2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've just been given a clearing offer this morning and been told to put the into UCAS track and phone the university to confirm/accept my clearing place which ive done.

However after a few hours UCAS track still hasn't updated even tho ive began to receive emails from the uni about my place. How long should I wait for UCAS track to update before contacting the university again ??
michelle1717
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JPT2)
I've just been given a clearing offer this morning and been told to put the into UCAS track and phone the university to confirm/accept my clearing place which ive done.

However after a few hours UCAS track still hasn't updated even tho ive began to receive emails from the uni about my place. How long should I wait for UCAS track to update before contacting the university again ??
I am in the same situation, i got an offer in clearing yesterday and added it to my clearing choice around 6pm, track still says waiting for a decision. Let me know what happens with yous
aspiringbiomedic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by michelle1717)
I am in the same situation, i got an offer in clearing yesterday and added it to my clearing choice around 6pm, track still says waiting for a decision. Let me know what happens with yous
Me too
jkneer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
same boat
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you have written confirmation then they have to honour it - they are probably just busy with students ringing up to get offers. If in doubt, ring them
michelle1717
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I asked them and they said they will process it but it just takes time because obviously they have to check everyones details against the offer and make sure they match. Today i got confirmation of my place
aspiringbiomedic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by michelle1717)
I asked them and they said they will process it but it just takes time because obviously they have to check everyones details against the offer and make sure they match. Today i got confirmation of my place
Congrats! At what time and which uni?
michelle1717
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aspiringbiomedic)
Congrats! At what time and which uni?
Thanks!! they confirmed my place at half one today. Uni of Reading good luck with yours
aspiringbiomedic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JPT2)

any updates friend?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads