The Student Room Group

Do MC law firms care about A level resits

I did not do so well this year in my A levels so I was thinking of resitting as I know I can get better grades. If I reset all of my A levels again at the same time will i be put at a disadvantage?
Reply 1
What did you get this year compared to what you were hoping to get?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6080820

That’s a whole thread I’ve done on resits above having just done them I went from BBD last year to A*AB this year and am now heading off to Exeter for the LLB.

As for how the MC regards them, you’d be disadvantaged and potentially excluded from some, but I would email them if you’re applying to ask for their stance.
Reply 2
Original post by Arisapo
What did you get this year compared to what you were hoping to get?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6080820

That’s a whole thread I’ve done on resits above having just done them I went from BBD last year to A*AB this year and am now heading off to Exeter for the LLB.

As for how the MC regards them, you’d be disadvantaged and potentially excluded from some, but I would email them if you’re applying to ask for their stance.

Thank you and well done!

Did you revise at home or go to college again?
Reply 3
Original post by Life's hard
Thank you and well done!

Did you revise at home or go to college again?

Thank you :smile:

I revised at home with textbooks my old sixth form let me borrow and then went into my old sixth form in June to sit them. So virtually all independent study.

What’s your situation? What have you got this time and where are you hoping to go if you reapply?
everyone wants the moolah
:angry:
Reply 6
I had extenuating circumstances so im hoping i would be still considered, unless they do not care about those and id still be out
Original post by Life's hard
I had extenuating circumstances so im hoping i would be still considered, unless they do not care about those and id still be out

why not just drop an email to the graduate recruitment team and ask them? I think I'll make a thread with everything I've found out about law resits lol
I emailed like 30 firms last night, think I'll make a thread with my findings.
Original post by ineedthreeAs
I emailed like 30 firms last night, think I'll make a thread with my findings.

what's the verdict?
Original post by cheerIeader
what's the verdict?

check my thread
Reply 11
Original post by ineedthreeAs
check my thread

Where can I find this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending