junseo9654
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is it possible to apply to multiple courses to LSE? I was thinking applying to 3 different economics and related courses there.
If yes, is it possible for LSE to give multiple offers of those courses that I apply? I kind of heard that LSE only gives one offer.
Has anyone applied to multiple courses at LSE?

Thanks!
CityofMud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
LSE student here- for a Masters you can apply to several but you only get one offer. You get three choices. Not sure about undergrad you have to ask UCAS
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm presuming you're applying for undergrad? You can apply to more than one course, but you can only be accepted to one. They will look at your applications for two or more courses, decide which one your personal statement is best suited to, and only proceed with your application for that course.
So it doesn't increase your chances of getting an offer in any way - in fact, it's a bit of a waste of one of your 5 choices.

In addition, LSE really like it when you tailor your personal statement directly to their course, and if you have tried to make your PS relevant to two different courses, it may end up being not good/similar enough for either of them. So far from improving your chances, you may actually worsen them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (532)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (647)
41.29%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.17%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.59%

Watched Threads