The Student Room Group

I'm Bored- AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HumbleBee_x
Fr I just realised your avatar was a hamster :rofl:

Spoiler

I am more offended by the fact you thought it was a hamster than you thought it was a poop :colonhash:

It is a guinea pig

:tongue:
Reply 41
Well acctually I'd say it's the other way round:rolleyes:. I thought u were gonna politically bombard me but thank god :lol:

Pink:heart:

Favourite colours can be a difficult topic. There are so many to choose from. Brexit is a walk in the park compared to choosing purple or blue :tongue: pink is a good choice. Should see my bright pink work shirts Haha.

Question 3:

What would be your standard choice on the Nandos menu? :holmes:
Original post by Queen_1
Oooh any good recipes??
I actually have this brownie recipe that tasted like heaven 🤤

They're all family secrets :colondollar: you have to marry into my family to know our golden recipes.

I love brownies!, I think thats my speciality :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
I am more offended by the fact you thought it was a hamster than you thought it was a poop :colonhash:

It is a guinea pig

:tongue:

I was hesitating to tell u that..but I'm glad I got it off my chest hehe!! :biggrin:
They're all family secrets :colondollar: you have to marry into my family to know our golden recipes.

I love brownies!, I think thats my speciality :wink:

Damn it. I’ve never had Bengali food tbh. I’ll just have to settle with my mums amazing food. Not complaining though.
Chocolate cakes are my specialty but I think brownies are becoming my new favourite ❤️
I was hesitating to tell u that..but I'm glad I got it off my chest hehe!! :biggrin:

Honesty is the best policy :lol: I might edit the colour of it to make it a more classic guinea colour at some point :tongue:
Original post by Qaz25
Favourite colours can be a difficult topic. There are so many to choose from. Brexit is a walk in the park compared to choosing purple or blue :tongue: pink is a good choice. Should see my bright pink work shirts Haha.

Question 3:

What would be your standard choice on the Nandos menu? :holmes:

Haha bright pink! thats worse than my dad wearing his usual purple shirts to work on a daily:rolleyes:

Again another tricky question!

For just me:
1/4 chicken with regular chips
creamy hummus with their source
coleslaw or a corn on the cob
Original post by Queen_1
Damn it. I’ve never had Bengali food tbh. I’ll just have to settle with my mums amazing food. Not complaining though.
Chocolate cakes are my specialty but I think brownies are becoming my new favourite ❤️

Mums cook the best food don't they:h:

Brownies are quick and less hassle!
Not bad thanks, weather down here is atrocious tho!

and urself?

Not bad either, thanks. Ikr, typical summer here 😂
Mums cook the best food don't they:h:

Brownies are quick and less hassle!

Hell yh! Now I just need to learn all the recipes 😓
Reply 50
Haha bright pink! thats worse than my dad wearing his usual purple shirts to work on a daily:rolleyes:

Again another tricky question!

For just me:
1/4 chicken with regular chips
creamy hummus with their source
coleslaw or a corn on the cob

Haha, I don't wear them much anymore. Not the most appreciated choice of colour in my sector of work at the moment. I do like purple shirts. But mostly stick to white :colondollar:

Now I'm craving a nandos :doh:

and what about for me and you? :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Qaz25
Haha, I don't wear them much anymore. Not the most appreciated choice of colour in my sector of work at the moment. I do like purple shirts. But mostly stick to white :colondollar:

Now I'm craving a nandos :doh:

and what about for me and you? :wink:

Spoiler

Well....:flute:

I'd say the tear and share platter:h:
Reply 52
Well....:flute:

I'd say the tear and share platter:h:

I'm not familiar with this platter... tell me all about it :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Qaz25
I'm not familiar with this platter... tell me all about it :wink:

Spoiler

Google it :wink: you're gonna make me hungraaaayy if you make me type it out :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
Honesty is the best policy :lol: I might edit the colour of it to make it a more classic guinea colour at some point :tongue:

it looks naked..add some fur :rolleyes:
Reply 55
Google it :wink: you're gonna make me hungraaaayy if you make me type it out :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Oh my god :drool: why did you do that to me :cry2: Now we need to go get a nandos tear and share platter immediately :gah:

Spoiler

Original post by Qaz25
Oh my god :drool: why did you do that to me :cry2: Now we need to go get a nandos tear and share platter immediately :gah:

Spoiler

you're paying for it, since your working hard making dollars all day in bright pink shirts :rolleyes:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 57
you're paying for it, since your working hard making dollars all day in bright pink shirts :wink:

Spoiler

It's a deal... I'll be down in 2 hours and 37 minutes okay? Be ready when I get there!

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
What do you admire most about yourself!? :smokin:
Original post by Qaz25
It's a deal... I'll be down in 2 hours and 37 minutes okay? Be ready when I get there!

Spoiler

How dyu know where I am? :flute:
I take forever getting ready, fun fact!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest