VB9808
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello, I got an offer for the MSc Accounting starting in September 2019. Is there anybody going to study MSc Accounting at the University of Liverpool in London, 2019 -2020
username4525720
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by VB9808)
Hello, I got an offer for the MSc Accounting starting in September 2019. Is there anybody going to study MSc Accounting at the University of Liverpool in London, 2019 -2020
It’s a great programme. I’m an alumni from the 2017/18 academic year. If you need any information please do not hesitate to get in touch
Last edited by username4525720; 2 years ago
Nandhini S
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I’m attending the same course this September. Did you accept your offer?
heyitskim
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I will also be studying MSc Accounting at University of Liverpool in London this year!
Nandhini S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey! Nice to hear that! Will you be attending the presentation session tomorrow?
heyitskim
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nandhini S)
Hey! Nice to hear that! Will you be attending the presentation session tomorrow?
Yes I will be, hopefully see you there!
Nandhini S
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Cool!
See you there!
(Original post by heyitskim)
Yes I will be, hopefully see you there!
Rs2905
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I'm thinking of applying for September 2020. Had a few questions could you help?
Rs2905
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Condividere)
It’s a great programme. I’m an alumni from the 2017/18 academic year. If you need any information please do not hesitate to get in touch
Hi i have a few questions
Nandhini S
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rs2905)
Hey I'm thinking of applying for September 2020. Had a few questions could you help?
Hey!
I just started the course. I’m not completely aware how things are going to go. But I can help answering questions relating to the application process.
username4525720
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Apologies, I didn't get round to reply, I've been so busy with work! Feel free to ask any questions (publicly/privately) if Nandhini S hadn't answered them
username4525720
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Rs2905,

I'm not sure if you are aware, the university announced on Friday they have decided to close down it's London Campus and ultimately the MSc Accounting programme will be discontinued from next year.
543210a
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Rs2905,

I'm not sure if you are aware, the university announced on Friday they have decided to close down it's London Campus and ultimately the MSc Accounting programme will be discontinued from next year.
Hi, I am thinking to apply for MSc International Accounting for entry 2020-2021, is that mean if I got accepted I will be studying in Liverpool? So would it affect anything? What kind of person this course is for, is it worth it? How intense is the programme? Thank you.

PS: I am from Malaysia, currently studying in UK, my plan would be getting my ACCA here and move back to my country.
username4525720
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 543210a)
Hi, I am thinking to apply for MSc International Accounting for entry 2020-2021, is that mean if I got accepted I will be studying in Liverpool? So would it affect anything? What kind of person this course is for, is it worth it? How intense is the programme? Thank you.

PS: I am from Malaysia, currently studying in UK, my plan would be getting my ACCA here and move back to my country.
Hi, unfortunately the programme is going to be discontinued and not moved to the Liverpool campus. If you are specifically looking for a Masters degree that offers an 'ACCA exam-qualified' benefit, there are other institutions which offer something similar.
543210a
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, unfortunately the programme is going to be discontinued and not moved to the Liverpool campus. If you are specifically looking for a Masters degree that offers an 'ACCA exam-qualified' benefit, there are other institutions which offer something similar.
Do you know any other good university offering them too?
username4525720
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 543210a)
Do you know any other good university offering them too?
Just a few universities on the top of my head: Ulster, Brighton, South Wales, Central Lancashire, BPP, Birmingham (Allows you to do APM/AFM so you'll have SBL/SBR left)

I would also check with Liverpool PG Admissions that the programme is being discontinued - looking at https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/london/p...al-accounting/ it looks highly likely!
543210a
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just a few universities on the top of my head: Ulster, Brighton, South Wales, Central Lancashire, BPP, Birmingham (Allows you to do APM/AFM so you'll have SBL/SBR left)

I would also check with Liverpool PG Admissions that the programme is being discontinued - looking at https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/london/p...al-accounting/ it looks highly likely!
Thank you so much!!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads