Accounting, Business Finance and Management at York uni Watch

Danny442
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi I initially applied to study law at uni of York but missed out by a grade however York have offered me a place to study Accounting, Business Finance and Management upon asking as I found the degree interesting having studied a combination of Law, Finance and Business at sixth form. Does anyone know what this degree is like or does anyone currently study this degree? I have accepted the offer to reserve my place but I wanted more information on this degree specifically at York? What does it entail? I’m not the best at maths but they only need a 5 GCSE maths for their requirements and I got a grade 4 at GCSE maths yet they made an exception and gave me offer. Will I need to be good at maths for this degree and is it quite numeracy based or will I be taught everything about it? What exactly does this degree entail! Is it useful and what career paths could I pursue with it? I’m the first going to uni in my family so don’t have anyone to consult in family so so any advice would be appreciated.
toy&halo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you looked through the course content pages here:
https://www.york.ac.uk/study/undergr...course-content

You can see all the modules and details of what they involve amongst other information
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (187)
23.94%
Pop (191)
24.46%
Jazz (30)
3.84%
Classical (46)
5.89%
Hip-Hop (147)
18.82%