The Student Room Group

Should I update my student finance now?

Basically, I am going through clearing with a provisional offer from them (started off as a verbal offer) and email confirmations etc..

I am just waiting for them to confirm my acceptance of their offer on track...

Should I update my student finance while I’m waiting..? My course starts next month and changes could take 4-6 weeks.
Original post by aspiringbiomedic
Basically, I am going through clearing with a provisional offer from them (started off as a verbal offer) and email confirmations etc..

I am just waiting for them to confirm my acceptance of their offer on track...

Should I update my student finance while I’m waiting..? My course starts next month and changes could take 4-6 weeks.

It won't matter if you wait a couple of days to update the uni :smile:
Original post by Interrobang
It won't matter if you wait a couple of days to update the uni :smile:

That is fine but say I do get my confirmation letter and offer letter eventually, then can my studies potentially be delayed without the tuition fee SFE provides or are SFE obligated to process my application before my course starts regardless of time constrains as long as you're an offer holder?

Im asking if any clearing students' studies have been delayed because their funding wasn't processed quick enough.

Im fine with maintenance loans being delayed a little, it is just the tutition fees, usually they aren't paid until October but idk if my uni will still accept without SFE confirmation.

Thanks.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by aspiringbiomedic
That is fine but say I do get my confirmation letter and offer letter eventually, then can my studies potentially be delayed without the tuition fee SFE provides or are SFE obligated to process my application before my course starts regardless of time constrains as long as you're an offer holder?

Im asking if any clearing students' studies have been delayed because their funding wasn't processed quick enough.

Im fine with maintenance loans being delayed a little, it is just the tutition fees, usually they aren't paid until October but idk if my uni will still accept without SFE confirmation.

Thanks.

Just wait until it's confirmed on UCAS :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending