KeyboardKitten
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been assigned to Gordon Hall, but I can't find anyone who's in Gordon Hall at all! If you're there hit me up
dhanya02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KeyboardKitten)
I've been assigned to Gordon Hall, but I can't find anyone who's in Gordon Hall at all! If you're there hit me up
Hi!! I got into Gordon Hall as well!! Couldn't find anyone before this either
dhanya02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ETPhoneHome217)
thank you so much!! Will definitely check it out
KeyboardKitten
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dhanya02)
Hi!! I got into Gordon Hall as well!! Couldn't find anyone before this either
Hey!

Do you want a link to the facebook group? Everyone is in there but no one has posted yet 😂
BedfordMom
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank goodness! My son is also going to Gordon hall and can’t find anyone either. I’ll tell him about here. He’s registered on the FB group as well but it’s a bit of a ghost town. Have you guys bought any tickets for freshers?
ETPhoneHome217
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BedfordMom)
Thank goodness! My son is also going to Gordon hall and can’t find anyone either. I’ll tell him about here. He’s registered on the FB group as well but it’s a bit of a ghost town. Have you guys bought any tickets for freshers?
Talked about it in my course's group chat, and the general sentiment that any sites that are not the students union are probably dodgy in their claims about being sold out early and the details of the events (light sticks, foam, etc.). Apparently people are generally disappointed in the events for the money. Also check his emails if induction information has been sent out, or if is on the 'new student' website. Be careful of booking big nights out the day before first lectures, etc.

Otherwise no, not a party person personally so I may go for a quiz at the Taff but not planning anything else.
BedfordMom
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ETPhoneHome217)
Talked about it in my course's group chat, and the general sentiment that any sites that are not the students union are probably dodgy in their claims about being sold out early and the details of the events (light sticks, foam, etc.). Apparently people are generally disappointed in the events for the money. Also check his emails if induction information has been sent out, or if is on the 'new student' website. Be careful of booking big nights out the day before first lectures, etc.

Otherwise no, not a party person personally so I may go for a quiz at the Taff but not planning anything else.h
Well I think my son may have found his tribe. Not a party person either, just a quiete soul. Thanks for all the information. I must say it’s very confusing, with so many ‘Cardiff’ links to pages and freshers, difficult to know which one is genuine. Ho hum!
Last edited by BedfordMom; 4 weeks ago
BedfordMom
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Can’t be just 3 people in Gordon Hall on TSR surely? 🧐🧐
KeyboardKitten
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BedfordMom)
Can’t be just 3 people in Gordon Hall on TSR surely? 🧐🧐
Hi!

Check your messages
willjones44
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I’m into Gordon Hall as well? I don’t have Facebook, do you lot have whatsapp or anything so we can create a big group on there?
KeyboardKitten
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by willjones44)
Yeah I’m into Gordon Hall as well? I don’t have Facebook, do you lot have whatsapp or anything so we can create a big group on there?
Hi check your PM!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (7)
7.95%
Disagree (5)
5.68%
Neither agree or disagree (26)
29.55%
Agree (36)
40.91%
Strongly Agree (14)
15.91%

Watched Threads