Royal Holloway: Is Freshers Fair just for freshers? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am about to enter my second year at Royal Holloway and was wondering if it was possible to go to the fresher's fayre to sign up for societies and clubs?

Do they grant entry to second year students? And are societies welcoming to people who aren't freshers?
MagnumKoishi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am about to enter my second year at Royal Holloway and was wondering if it was possible to go to the fresher's fayre to sign up for societies and clubs?

Do they grant entry to second year students? And are societies welcoming to people who aren't freshers?
Not sure at Royal Holloway, but I became a member of a society at Leeds uni despite not even being a student there. So they'll definitely welcome 2nd year students.

RH may be different though. Perhaps email to ask
em263626
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I think they scanned lanyards when you go into Freshers fair last year, but I don't think it would turn you away if you're a second year student! I'm not really in any societies but I'm sure they would be welcoming of second years and if you can't go to Freshers fair, you could always go to their taster sessions in Freshers week, which is what I'm planning on doing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
6.17%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (178)
57.79%
No (111)
36.04%

Watched Threads