The Student Room Group

1mark away from an A in psychology alevel

Got my alevel results back and found out I’m 1 mark away from an A in my psychology. So I’m thinking about getting it reviewed and remarked because I might aswell to see if I can get that one extra mark. But I’m worried that I could get moved down a grade. I’m thinking of getting my 2nd and 3rd paper reviewed and I would need to lose 28 marks to be moved down to a C. Is there actually a chance of them taking 28 marks of me from both papers combined or am I just being stupid?? If I get marks taken of from the remark then fair enough it’s still a B but just want to know if it would ever be as dramatic as 28 marks for 2 papers that it would move me to a C???? THANK YOU!!!!
Ask your teachers who can also review your answer themselves before actually committing to a remark
My teacher said as I’m one mark away that I might as well go straight for the remark but I’m just worried that it’s possible for me to lose 28 marks from the remark
Maybe you should get the papers reviewed one at a time, so if you can get the mark from 1 paper then you’re sorted but if you drop like 10 marks from a remarked paper, you can abandon the plan of remarking the other paper(s)
28 marks is a lot of marks to lose 😂 your much more likely to gain one than to lose 28.
Original post by Mustafa0605
Maybe you should get the papers reviewed one at a time, so if you can get the mark from 1 paper then you’re sorted but if you drop like 10 marks from a remarked paper, you can abandon the plan of remarking the other paper(s)

Ahh good idea. Thank you so much!!!
I know how you feel, I’m 1 mark away from an A* in maths and my papers gone into remark now.
Original post by Hollisalex123
I know how you feel, I’m 1 mark away from an A* in maths and my papers gone into remark now.

Ooo good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending